Ask a question about this photo.
The question you need may be already here:
Professionals on homify are encouraged but not obligated to answer questions.
Polite questions are more likely to receive responses.
feng shui Tips for a peaceful bedroom and getting a good sleep
feng shui Tips for a peaceful bedroom and getting a good sleep example of a simple bedroom
- have a very dark room, blackout curtains if necessary
- do not have mirrors in the bedroom if possible
- keep the colours calm for a calm sleep
- please put the cell phone off or in Airplane mode or better out of the room in the bathroom
- do not have the TV in the bedroom. the bedroom is for bonding with your partner.
- put the Wi-Fi off at night if you receive signal in your bedroom.
- if it is a master bedroom, have only pictures of parents or partners, no children pictures
- if children's bedroom, have a picture of mom and dad and children.
- do not have beds in front of doors, rather have the bed where the door is visible but you are not in "path" of the door. see photo
- keep work and clutter out of the bedroom for a better, more restful sleep