A gardener is a professional who is a competent, physically fit and hardworking gardener who has a track record of creating and maintaining gardens, lawns, and parks that are tidy, environmentally friendly and safe. A gardener would have adequate knowledge of botany and horticulture, as well as the various planting seasons for trees, vegetables, and flowers. Comfortable with working in all weathers and seasons.
- Maintain and developing the gardens of clients.
- Maintain grass cutting, emptying bins, weed control, and leaf raking.
- Planting new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Driving plant vehicles, small diggers, etc.
- Maintenance of plant tubs baskets.
- Ensure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced.
- Seeding plants and watering them at the correct times.
- Clearing rubbish and litter away from the garden and grounds.
- Planting an old variety of fruit trees and rare native trees.
- Preparing designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
- Constructing fences, walls, and ponds.
- Laying down paving and concrete slabs to create walkways.
- Advice and guide property owners on all matters relating to gardening.
- Getting necessary lights installed in the garden and also building garden furniture and ornaments.
- Responsible for deciding which type of seeds to plant and in which locations.
- Advising homeowners on the costs of plants and any work to be done, giving written quotations.
- Sourcing the cheapest material, plants, trees, and machinery on behalf of clients.
- Supervising the work of day laborers involved in any projects.
- Work on a safe working environment for everyone working in the garden.
- Undertaking the basic servicing and repair of all garden machinery.
Generally, a person might inquire with family, friends colleagues or near and dear ones or maybe a general search on the internet. The best way, however, is to visit the homify website and then search for gardeners in Patna in the professional's section.
homify has experienced and high-quality gardeners with a high track record that are qualified to offer both diverse and specialized services. It also offers a unique blog section which covers a wide array of topics pertaining to your home. Take a look at how you can to ramp up the look of your garden.
1. Have a garden to enjoy
With even the smallest of gardens requiring several hours of outdoor labor each week to keep them in great shape, looking after a garden requires a great deal of commitment. Hiring a professional gardener releases you of this responsibility and provides you with more spare time to focus on other things.
2. Enhance The Appearance Of Your Home
A smart looking garden with healthy plants, pruned trees, mowed lawns, and neatly trimmed shrubs enhances the appearance of your home and conveys the right impression. A professional gardener will have the skills and creativity to help you make changes and improvements to the external areas and landscaping around your home to make your home look even more attractive and desirable.
3. Rolling With The Seasons
With a great gardener taking care of your garden throughout each season; keeping on top of the maintenance, weeds, fallen leaves and spring planting your garden will look incredible all year round and ready when spring arrives.
Looking for simple garden ideas for your home?
4. Specialist Jobs
Overzealous pruning can cause irreparable damage to some trees and shrubs. With an expert to take care of your plants and trees, they will always look great and will reach their full potential.
5. In-depth Knowledge
With your own private expert to rely on you will no longer have to experience this problem because with their skills and guidance your plants will thrive and bloom.
6. General Maintenance
Your gardener will ensure that driveways, decking areas, paths, and pergolas are taken care of, extending the lifespan of the various materials and features in your external spaces.
7. Have You Always Wanted A Kitchen Garden?
Producing your own fruit, vegetables, herbs, and salads is wonderfully rewarding and you cannot get your produce any fresher or faster than directly grown by a gardener from the soil to the table.
8. Yearning For a Neatly Manicured Lawn?
Handing this task over to a professional guarantees perfection and before you know it you will have a beautifully striped, immaculate lawn much to the envy of your neighbors!
9. Safety Issues
Your gardener can help you to tackle all problems ensuring that the garden is safe for you all to enjoy.
10. A Complete Garden Makeover
The opportunity to start from scratch is an exciting proposition and with expert input from your gardener, you can create your dream garden.
A gardener in Patna may charge on various aspects like the space of gardening. Also, factors like garden type, flower type, the vegetable type may also determine the cost of gardening.
For a general idea the cost of hiring a gardener in Patna maybe as follows-
Terrace Gardening 1500-3500 INR
Organic Gardening 1500-3500 INR
Landscaping 3000-6000 INR
General Maintenance 1200-2500 INR
Other Gardening Service 1200-2500 INR.