unTAG is a unison of two contrasting personalities, Gauri and Tejesh, who have come together to craft a design studio where every seed of thought is first duly interrogated for its basic functionality, later cross-questioned for its deficit and eventually mutually evolved to a much deeper level of architectural sensitivity.
We truly believe that accurate transformation of an idea on paper into an actual built form, with appropriate materials conducive to the native climate is the key to a good architectural practice.
- Product Design
- Service areas
- Pan for Architecture. Mumbai
- New Mumbai
- Thane for Interiors
- Company awards
- Trends Awards for Most Sustainable Project-2017
- IAB's Young Designers Award- 2017
- Runner up- Barefoot school of Craft, Goa. Serendipity Art festival-2018
- Winners of international competition- Sustainable School for Burmese refugees in Thailand-2012
203, Ohm Shree Sainath, Charkop Sector-2, Kandivali West