A beautiful house is the desire of everyone. A living room is an important space of any house. The living room is the place where guest, friends, and family come and sit. It is the wish of everyone to have a beautiful home with an excellent interior. The living room is the space which is most visited and viewed by any person or guest who visits the house. So, it is the desire of every individual to have an excellent decor living room.
Are you facing problem to decor the space in your living rooms? Here are some tips to fill the space of living room which is bothering you.
1. Bean Bags or chairs: The use of bean bags and designer or antique chair is one of the best options to fill out the empty corners. Most of the people still think that bean bags are for kids, but this is not true, elders also enjoy sitting on Bean Bags. Putting solid furniture in the corner will overdo the interior so preferring bean bag is one of the best options. The wide range of bean bags are available in the market in different sizes, colors and shapes one can choose the according to space and color of their home.
2. Plants: Another way to convert a dull, empty corner in to a beautiful one is Plants. A tall Plant in a beautiful designer Pot will fill the corner with fresh air and natural beauty or go for different small house plants, use them in designer combine pots it will looks more attractive. One can use any house plant it is the easy and cost-effective way to add a natural look to your home and to fill the empty space.
3. Art and pictures: If the empty corner is bothering you, try this it is one of the exciting and impressive way to fill the corner. The use of Art and pictures is the best option; it will give an extra ordinary look to the corner without occupying the floor space. Decorating the empty space is not a big deal it just need some efforts and creative ideas.
4. Book Shelf: The designer book shelves in the corner will also enhance the look of living room. The full range of creative and designer corner book shelves is available in the market. The properly organised books will definitely grab the attention of every human sit and visit your living room. It is one of the great ways to void the empty corner of the most important room of your house.
5. 3D wooden shelf: The use of 3D wooden shelf is best to turn your awkward corner into catchy eye corner. The most innovative and trendy corners are available in the market or home interior shops. The 3D shelf is perfect to grab the attention of every eye, and it will always go with the interior of the home.
Hence these are some ideas one can use to decorate the empty corner of Living rooms.